D.Pharma from Kurukshetra University
Kurukshetra University offers a 2-year diploma in Pharmacy, also known as D. Pharma. This course is designed to provide students with comprehensive knowledge of pharmaceutical sciences, drug formulation, quality control, and drug regulation. The program includes classroom lectures, practicals, and internships to prepare students for a career in the pharmaceutical industry. The D. Pharma course at Kurukshetra University is approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and provides a solid foundation for further studies in pharmacy or a career in the pharmaceutical industry.
D.Pharma Eligibility - Kurukshetra University
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics.
- The minimum percentage required in 10+2 is 50% for General category and 45% for SC/ST candidates.
- The candidate must have also passed in English as a compulsory subject in 10+2.
- Candidates who have completed a 2-year diploma course after 10th are also eligible to apply.
Why to do D.Pharma from Kurukshetra University?
Some possible reasons why someone might consider doing D. Pharma Admission from Kurukshetra University could be:
- Kurukshetra University is a well-established and reputed institution with a long history of academic excellence.
- D. Pharma is a highly specialized and in-demand field in the healthcare industry, which can provide good career opportunities.
- The curriculum of D. Pharma at Kurukshetra University is designed to provide a balance between theoretical knowledge and practical skills, which can help students develop a well-rounded understanding of the subject.
- The faculty members at Kurukshetra University are experienced and knowledgeable professionals who can provide valuable guidance and mentorship to the students.
- The university has modern infrastructure and facilities that can enhance the learning experience and make it more engaging and interactive.
Highlight in D.Pharma from Kurukshetra University
Here are the highlights of D.Pharma Admission from Kurukshetra Universityt:
|Eligibility||10+2 with Science stream|
|Admission Process||Based on Merit|
|Course Fees||INR 8,125 per semester|
|Specializations||Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy, and Pharmacology|
|Job Profiles||Pharmacist, Medical Transcriptionist, Drug Inspector, Quality Control and Assurance Manager, etc.|
Admission Process (2024) in D.Pharma from Kurukshetra University
The admission process for D. Pharma Admission from Kurukshetra University generally follows the below steps:
- Visit the official website of Kurukshetra University and navigate to the admission portal.
- Register yourself by providing the required details and creating a login ID and password.
- Fill the application form with accurate details and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee through the available payment modes.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
- Wait for the merit list to be announced by the university.
- If your name appears on the merit list, attend the counseling session and select your preferred college and course.
- Complete the admission formalities by submitting the necessary documents and paying the admission fee.
Note that the exact admission process may vary depending on the specific requirements and guidelines of the university.
Syllabus of D.Pharma from Kurukshetra University
The syllabus of D.Pharma Admission from Kurukshetra University is designed to provide students with a strong foundation in pharmacy and related subjects. Some of the topics covered in the curriculum include:
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
Students will also be required to complete practical training in pharmacy practice during the program. The syllabus is regularly updated to keep up with the changing needs of the industry and to provide students with the most relevant knowledge and skills.
Scope After D.Pharma from Kurukshetra University
After completing D. Pharma from Kurukshetra University, one can pursue various career options in the pharmaceutical industry. Some of the career options available after D. Pharma include:
- Drug Inspector
- Medical Underwriter
- Medical Representative
- Quality Control Analyst
- Research and Development Executive
- Pharmacist in Hospitals and Clinics
- Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Drug Dispenser
- Drug Therapist
There is also the option to pursue higher studies like B. Pharma, M. Pharma or MBA in Pharmaceutical Management. These higher studies can open up higher positions and better opportunities in the pharmaceutical industry.
Frequently Asked Questions D.Pharma - Kurukshetra University
Question: What is the duration of the D. Pharma course at Kurukshetra University?
Answer: The duration of the D. Pharma course at Kurukshetra University is 2 years.
Question: What is the eligibility criteria for D. Pharma Admission from Kurukshetra University?
Answer: The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
Question: What is the admission process for D. Pharma at Kurukshetra University?
Answer: The admission process includes an entrance exam conducted by the university followed by counseling and document verification.
Question: What is the syllabus for D. Pharma at Kurukshetra University?
Answer: The syllabus for D. Pharma at Kurukshetra University includes subjects like Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology, and Hospital and Community Pharmacy.
Question: Is there any age limit for admission to the D. Pharma course at Kurukshetra University?
Answer: There is no upper age limit for admission to the D. Pharma course at Kurukshetra University.
Question: What is the career scope after completion of D. Pharma from Kurukshetra University?
Answer: After completion of D. Pharma from Kurukshetra University, one can work as a pharmacist in hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, and also in the pharmaceutical industry. One can also pursue higher studies in the field of pharmacy.